General safety informations:
All our products are not made for children. Please take care that children and people under the age of 18 years do not get in contact with our products and you keep these out of reach.
Our battery mods and atomizers do includ several single parts made of metal, silicon and plastic. Children could swallow these parts and this could cause perilous complications. Our battery mods additionally do include magnets. Please do not disassemble the button unit or magnets of the battery mods. If this happens accidentally please take notice of the later following danger and notices:
Safety informations atomizers:
Danger single parts swallowing:
Our atomizers do includ several single parts made of metal, silicon and plastic. Children could swallow these parts and this could cause perilous complications. Please take care that children and people under the age of 18 years do not get in contact with our products and you keep these out of reach.
Danger glass splinters:
Atomizers scope of delivery do include a borosilicat-glass tank. To much pressure or a drop of the glass tank could damage it and glass splitters could be generated. You could get cut by sharp edges or splitters. Therefore please be very carfefull with the handling of the glass tank. If there is any damage replace it and use safety glasses and proper gloves.
Danger heating up:
Atomizers get heating up during use. Avoid any skin contact during use and until 30 minutes after use. Otherwise skin contact could cause skin burns.
Danger splashing liquid:
Take care during use of the atomizer that the air holes of the topcap do not show in your direction, especially if you you use high or low resistant coilings. Otherwise hot liquid could splash out of the air holes and cause skin burns.
Safety informations battery mods:
Danger single parts swallowing and magnets:
Our battery mods do includ several single parts made of metal, silicon and plastic and also small magnets. Children could swallow these parts and this could cause perilous complications. Please take care that children and people under the age of 18 years do not get in contact with our products and you keep these out of reach. Please do not disassemble the button unit or magnets of the battery mods. If this happens accidentally please take notice of the later following danger and notices.
Do only use protected batteries and take care to place the batteries always in right direction with the positive pole showing in direction of the atomizer device.
Never store a mechanical mod in your pocket, purse or anywhere else that allows the mod to activate.
Safety informations magnets:
In several products for example bettery mods magnets are integrated. Please read carefully following saftey informations, dangers and instructions written by our supplier Webcraft GmbH:
Children could swallow small magnets.If several magnets are swallowed, they could get stuck in the intestine and cause perilous complications. Magnets are not toys! Make sure that children don't play with magnets.
Danger Electrical conductivity:
Magnets are made of metal and conduct electricity. Children might try to put magnets into a power outlet and thereby suffer from an electric shock.Magnets are not toys! Make sure that children don't play with magnets.
Big magnets have a very strong attractive force.
• Unsafe handling could cause jamming of fingers or skin in between magnets. This may lead to contusions and bruises.
• Powerful, very large magnets could cause bone fractures.
Wear heavy protective gloves when handling larger magnets.
Magnets could affect the functioning of pacemakers and implanted heart defibrillators.
• A pacemaker could switch into test mode and cause illness.
• A heart defibrillator may stop working.
• If you wear these devices keep sufficient distance to magnets: www.supermagnete.de/eng/faq/distance or read later follwing distance instructions
• Warn others who wear these devices from getting too close to magnets.
Warning Heavy objects:
Too heavy loads, symptoms of fatigue as well as material defect could cause a magnet or magnetic hook to loosen from the surface that is was attached to.Falling objects could lead to serious injuries.
• The indicated adhesive force applies only to ideal conditions. Allow for a high safety cushion.
• Don't use magnets in places where people could sustain injuries in case of material failure.
Warning Metal splinters:
Neodymium magnets are brittle. Colliding magnets could crack. Sharp splinters could be catapulted away for several meters and injure your eyes.
• Avoid the collision of magnets.
• Wear safety glasses when handling larger magnets.
• Make sure that nearby people are also protected or keep their distance.
Caution Magnetic field:
Magnets produce a far-reaching, strong magnetic field. They could damage TVs and laptops, computer hard drives, credit and ATM cards, data storage media, mechanical watches, hearing aids and speakers.
• Keep magnets away from devices and objects that could be damaged by strong magnetic fields.
• Please refer to our table of recommended distances: www.supermagnete.de/eng/faq/distance
When machining magnets, the drilling dust could easily ignite.Stay away from machining magnets or use appropriate tools and sufficient cooling water.
Caution Nickel allergy:
Many of our magnets have coatings that contain nickel.
• Some people have an allergic reaction when they come into contact with nickel.
• Nickel allergies could develop from constant contact with nickel-plated objects.
• Avoid constant skin contact with nickel-plated magnets.
• Avoid contact with magnets if you already have a nickel allergy.
Magnetic fields of improperly packaged magnets could influence airplane navigation devices. In the worst case it could lead to an accident.
• Airfreight magnets only in packaging with sufficient magnetic shielding.
• Please refer to the respective regulations: www.supermagnete.de/eng/faq/airfreight
Magnetic fields of improperly packaged magnets could cause disturbances in sorting machines and damage fragile goods in other packages.
• Please refer to our shipping tips: www.supermagnete.de/eng/faq/shipping
• Use a large box and place the magnet in the middle surrounded by lots of padding material.
• Arrange magnets in a package in a way that the magnetic fields neutralise each other.
• If necessary, use sheet iron to shield the magnetic field.
• There are stricter rules for airfreight: Refer to the warning notice "Airfreight".
Notice Influence on people:
According to the current level of knowledge, magnetic fields of permanent magnets do not have a measurable positive or negative influence on people. It is unlikely that permanent magnets constitute a health risk, but it cannot be ruled out entirely.
• For your own safety, avoid constant contact with magnets.
• Store large magnets at least one metre away from your body.
Notice Splintering of coating:
Most of our neodymium magnets have a thin nickel-copper-nickel coating to protect them from erosion. This coating could splinter or crack due to collision or large pressure. This makes them vulnerable to environmental influences like moisture and they could oxidise.
• Separate big magnets, especially spheres, with a piece of cardboard.
• Avoid collisions of magnets as well as repeated mechanical exposure (e.g. blows, bashes).
Notice Oxidation, corrosion, rust:
Untreated neodymium magnets oxidise quickly and disintegrate. Most of our magnets have a nickel-copper-nickel coating to protect them from corrosion. This coating provides some protection against corrosion, but it is not robust enough for continuous outdoor use.
• Use magnets only in the dry indoors or protect them against environmental influences.
• Avoid damages to the coating.
Notice Temperature resistance:
Neodymium magnets have a maximum working temperature of 80 to 200 °C. Most neodymium magnets lose part of their adhesive force permanently at a temperature of 80 °C.
• Don't use magnets in places where they are exposed to extreme heat.
• If you use an adhesive, don't harden it with hot air.
Notice Mechanical treatment:
Neodymium magnets are brittle, heat-sensitive and oxidise easily.
• When drilling or sawing a magnet with improper tools, the magnet may break.
• The emerging heat may demagnetise the magnet.
• The magnet will oxidise and disintegrate due to the damaged coating.
Stay away from mechanical treatment of magnets if you do not possess the necessary equipment and experience.
© Webcraft GmbH (regarding only safety informations magnets)
Recommended safe distances for ferrite magnets
High-quality magnetic card (credit card, ATM card)
Cheap magnetic card (parking garage, admission ticket)
Mechanical watch, non-magnetic pursuant to ISO 764
Mechanical watch, not non-magnetic
USB stick, memory cards
Camera, cell, smart phone
No danger for data carrier
© GERMAN STIL VAPOR KG